Whether you’re challenging yourself to Dry January or you just want to enjoy a Bloody sans alcohol, spirit-free Bloody Marys are here for it. To make one, you can either omit the spirit part, subbing in a splash of soda water or substitute a non-alcoholic spirit. The spirit free spirit market is only growing, and the Bloody Mary world is a great place to test some of the new offerings!
We love Seedlip’s line of non-alcoholic spirits for some at-home mixology. And since we’re officially in hibernation season, the rosemary, thyme, and spearmint in its Garden 108 flavor combine perfectly for a little sip of spring in our wintertime Bloody Marys.
For a quick and delicious mocktail, give this recipe a try. Be sure to take a pic and tag us for the chance to be featured on our page!
- Lemon, cut into wedges
- 6-8 ounces tomato juice
- 1-2 teaspoons Demitri’s Classic Bloody Mary Seasoning
- 2 ounces Seedlip Garden 108
- Garnish: Keep it simple with Demitri’s Original Rimshot Rim Salt and fresh rosemary, thyme, or mint to amplify the Seedlip flavors
- Gently moisten the rim of a 12-16 ounce glass with a lemon wedge, then press into a saucer of Demitri’s Rimshot Rim Salt, if you’ve got it.
- Combine Demitri’s Bloody Mary Seasoning with tomato juice, Seedlip non-alcoholic spirit, and ice by gently transferring from one glass to another until well mixed.
- Add your garnish, squeeze a lemon wedge on top, and enjoy!